Monday 23 July 2012

Childhood! :D

Hahahaha! Ang mosss for this post!
Found all my chilhood photos recently, but taken pictures on some photos only.
I really miss my childhood a lot!! A lot! When there have nothing for us to worry about, and live happily everyday but not like now! Aihhhhh~ :S

Well, let's go back to year 1995-2002... ( I think~)
SISTER, BROTHER AND ME!
These are my siblings who are really cares a lot no matter when and where.. :)

We used to hug together and laugh together like no one else~ ;D

Well, this was taken during my birthday and yeah! 
My mum helped us make-up including my brother! Lol! xD

Ahahahaha! See how funny is my little cutie brother's expression!! xP

My little funny cutie brother loves to blow candles with me! Hahass.. <3

I love them, I really love them no matter what! ;)

FATHER SIDE COUSINS!
My mum likes to take photos for 7 of us during small 
as she said that we will not have group photos like this when we grow up! 
Yeah! It's true! I can't find any photos like this anymore.. Sigh!

This photo was taken during lantern festival when we used to gather at grandpa house and play lantern togeher~ :D

MOTHER SIDE COUSIN!
Well...I don't know why after i upload this photo and it become like this. Lol!
But this was the only group photo that i have taken. @.@
Paiseh ahh..u can either turn your monitor or turn your head if you want to see it clearly because I don't know how to turn it after i upload. =/

This was taken during my 2nd birthday! 
But not all cousin are in as I don't know where they gone. =/

MY CHILDHOOD PARTNER!
This is the 1 I really miss a lot! I really miss him! :'(
He is my childhood partner, Melvin Sim,
who always play with me when we are small.
We stick together and play together everyday.
He is the 1 who only likes to play with me and I'm the 1 who only likes to play with him also.
We seldom quarrel.
If either 1 of us did something wrong, the other 1 will help to cover.
Unfortunately, he found to have leukemia which is when he is 2 years old (P/S: same age with me) and having chemotherapy and bone marrow transplant when 3 years old.
When he is 4 years old, he found to have leukemia again..
It's very sad to tell that he leave this world at the age of 4.
At 1st, my parent don't dare to tell me about this.
As I grow up, I know a little bit a little bit more..
And, I know i never have the chance to meet him again.
But! I miss him! I really miss him! A lot and a lot!
I believe that 1 day sure I got the chance to meet him at another world~ :')

No comments:

Post a Comment